Why We Like The Santini Giada Bengal Shorts
When the tarmac is steaming and the ride is long, we kit up with the Santini Giada Bengal Short. The high-stretch Italian material is built to last and hold its shape, while the medium compression and gel-core chamois help fight off fatigue and soreness, so we can pedal further.
- Streamlined short for your long summer rides
- Performance material is durable and quick-drying
- Medium compression helps minimize fatigue
- UPF 50+ rated to help protect you from UV rays
- Gel-core seat pad absorbs shock and vibrations
- Mid-thigh length to prevent saddle chafe
- Internal hem silicone print keeps them in place
- High, flat, wide waistband for a dig-free, secure fit
- Item #SANS0FR
- 80% nylon, 20% elastane
- medium compression
- [x-small] 6.3in, [small] 6.7in, [medium] 7in, [large] 7.5in, [x-large] 8in
- GILevo (gel core)
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help