Why We Like The Santini Colore Puro Short-Sleeve Jersey
When the temps are heated and the asphalt's steaming, we zip into the Santini Colore Puro Short-Sleeve Jersey for our daily ride. The performance material wicks away sweat and dries off quick for that cooling sensation, while the raw-cut sleeves and slim fit reduce drag to keep our work efficiency up.
- Lightweight jersey for warm-weather road miles
- Synthetic material is breathable and wicking
- Reflective details increase your visibility
- UPF50+ rated to help protect you from UV rays
- Silicone-lined hem to keep it from riding up
- Full-zip front for easy on-off and venting
- 3 rear pockets stash your layers and snacks
- Item #SANS0FB
- spring, summer, fall
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear
- road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 15, 2023
Not too "pro"
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
Fantastic fit, breathes well, and the design - it's a solid color; what's not to like. The pockets are actually large enough to hold something more impactful that a gel packet or a bar - perhaps a rain jacket or a vest. This is a quality, well thought out piece. Likely designed and tested by someone that rides a bike.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help