Tallboy CC XX SL Eagle Transmission Reserve Mountain Bike
Style & Size:
Why We Like The Santa Cruz Tallboy CC XX SL Eagle Transmission Reserve Mountain Bike
Built to challenge the definition of cross-country riding, the Santa Cruz Tallboy craves technical climbs, sendy side hits, and puckering rock rolls. 120mm of Fox Factory-supported VPP rear travel ensures pure efficiency and forward motion with every pedal stroke, while providing plenty of traction and a bottomless feel for hair-raising descents. The lightweight Carbon CC frame construction delivers a responsive ride feel all over the mountain, while a 65.5-degree headtube angle and size-specific chainstay allow for a nimble line through gnarly descents. Plus, the Glovebox storage system has a tool roll and purse to stow all our trail essentials out of the way.
The Tallboy CC XX SL Eagle Transmission Reserve build is spec'd to the nines and leaves little to be desired. SRAM's new XX SL Eagle Transmission is insanely light and delivers instantaneous smooth shifting, even under full load as we pedal uphill. The 4-piston SRAM Level Ultimate Stealth gives us the ability to pick apart technical descents with complete precision while a pair of ultralight 20er Reserve 30|SL carbon wheels let us roll up and over obstacles to keep our momentum even on the most technical climbs. A Fox Factory 34 fork delivers 130mm of plush travel and comes with the GRIP2 damper so that we can dial in our suspension setup to suit our riding style. So whether we're looking to tackle sun-up to sun-down trail epics or get rowdy on some hot laps after work, the capabilities of the Santa Cruz Tallboy CC XX SL Eagle Transmission Reserve Mountain Bike are seemingly limitless.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Short-travel 29er built to push the limits of a cross-country bike
- Size-specific Carbon CC layup ensures a consistent ride experience
- 120mm of supportive VPP rear travel allows for efficient pedaling
- Ultralight XX SL Eagle Transmission groupset offers precise shifting
- Fox Factory 34 fork has 130mm of buttery, bump-busting travel
- 29er Reserve 30|SL carbon wheels are nearly indestructible
- Room for up to 29 x 2.5in tires allows for dialed-in traction
- Glovebox stows trail essentials, tools, and snacks so we can ditch the pack
- Item #SNZK1L8