Bronson Carbon CC X01 Eagle AXS Reserve Mountain Bike
Why We Like The Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC X01 Eagle AXS Reserve Mountain Bike
Positioned as an all-mountain rig with an appetite for the gnar, we choose the Bronson Mountain Bike for jump lines and tech trails when we still want the option of spinning lap after lap under our own power. Santa Cruz's updated lower-link VPP technology lends a seemingly bottomless descending feel that's paired with an impossibly supportive pedaling platform for a 150mm bike. While it may sound all too similar to the Hightower, the 27.5in rear wheel makes the Bronson exceptionally playful pin as it rails corners, begs to be whipped, and steers clear of our bums on steep descents thanks to its smaller diameter.
This particular Carbon CC X01 AXS Bronson build provides a top-tier set of components, making this trail-duro bike all the more capable on the climbs. Lightweight Santa Cruz Reserve 30 Carbon rims are paired with electronic AXS bits from SRAM for instant shifting and a zippy feel on the ascents. When the fun part of the ride comes around and it's time to descend, the Fox 36 Factory fork offers 160mm of confidence-inspiring travel for burly descents, while the top-spec Code RSC brakes ensure we have reliable stopping power. Whether we're sending step ups at the bike park or rolling massive slabs in the forest, the Santa Cruz Bronson Carbon CC X01 Eagle AXS Reserve Mountain Bike is a big-mountain slayer that's fully capable of some pedally laps too.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Mixed-wheel all-mountain bike for post-work trail loops and park days
- Carbon CC frame is the lightest, stiffest carbon layup from Santa Cruz
- 150mm of VPP suspension offers tons of traction and pedals efficiently
- Fox 36 Factory fork offers 160mm of travel to soak up big hits
- Super Deluxe Ultimate shock provides seemingly endless rear travel
- SRAM AXS electronic shifting offers instant shifting for techy terrain
- Lightweight Santa Cruz Reserve 30 wheels offer a lifetime warranty
- Grippy Maxxis rubber sets the industry standard for traction
- Item #SNZK1J1