Bronson Carbon CC X01 Eagle AXS Reserve Mountain Bike
Why We Like The Bronson Carbon CC X01 Eagle AXS Reserve Mountain Bike
Positioned as an all-mountain rig with an appetite for the gnar, we choose the Bronson Mountain Bike for jump lines and tech trails when we still want the option of spinning lap after lap under our own power. Santa Cruz’s updated lower-link VPP technology lends a seemingly bottomless descending feel that’s paired with an impossibly supportive pedaling platform for a 150mm bike. While it may sound all-too-similar to the Hightower, the 27.5in rear wheel makes the Bronson exceptionally playful—it pins corners, begs to be whipped, and steers clear of our bums on steep descents thanks to its smaller diameter.
This particular Carbon CC X01 AXS Bronson Build provides a top-tier set of components, making this trail-duro bike all the more capable on the climbs. Lightweight Santa Cruz Reserve 30 Carbon rims are paired with electronic AXS bits from SRAM for instant shifting and a zippy feel on the ascents. When the fun part of the ride comes around and it's time to descend, the Fox 36 Factory fork offers 160mm of confidence-inspiring travel for burly descents, while the top-spec Code RSC brakes ensure we have reliable stopping power.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Mixed-wheel all-mountain bike for post-work trail loops and park days
- Carbon CC frame is the lightest, stiffest carbon layup from Santa Cruz
- 150mm of VPP suspension corners on rails and pedals efficiently
- Top-spec Fox 36 Factory Fork and Super Deluxe Ultimate Shock
- SRAM AXS electronic shifting offers instant shifting for techy terrain
- Lightweight Santa Cruz Reserve 30 wheels offer a lifetime warranty
- Grippy Maxxis rubber sets the industry standard for traction
- Long and slack geometry with flip-chip adjustments for fine-tuning
- Item #SNZK1DI
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.