5010 CC X0 Eagle Transmission Reserve Mountain Bike
Style & Size:
Why We Like The Santa Cruz 5010 CC X0 Eagle Transmission Reserve Mountain Bike
Whether we are tearing up local flow trails or just out for an epic pedal, we love the new Santa Cruz 5010 CC X0 Eagle Transmission Reserve Mountain Bike for its ability to turn the ordain into a lively ride. Sporting a new mixed-wheel setup and Santa Cruz's VPP suspension platform, the 5010 is just as lively on the climbs as it is through the bank turns. A 65.2-degree head tube angle and a 77.4-degree seat tube angle in the high setting put us in the perfect position to be both stable on the descents and efficient on the climbs. The 29in wheel up front expertly maneuvers off-camber roots and awkward rock steps, while the 27.5in rear wheel enhances cornering ability
This build of the Santa Cruz 5010 starts with SRAM's new X0 Eagle AXS Transmission drivetrain, providing us with unbeatable shifting performance and reliability with every shift. Next, Reserve carbon wheels take the value of this ride sky high, and high-engagement Industry Nine 1/1 hubs help to boost us up those technical climbs. A RockShox Pike Ultimate fork and a Super Deluxe Ultimate shock provide us with all the necessary adjustments and are excellent at soaking up the big hits. To wrap it up, this build receives SRAM's new Code Silver Stealth brakes and premium Maxxis DHRII tires for reliable traction.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Playful trail bike with a mixed wheel setup for even more agility
- Carbon CC frame boosts strength and stiffness
- 130mm of VPP suspension is ultra-efficient and smooth
- RockShox Pike Ultimate fork supplies top tier performance and adjustability
- 29in front wheel for rollover abilities, 27.5in rear wheel for maneuverability
- SRAM XO0 Eagle AXS Transmission drivetrain provides reliable shifting
- Reserve 30 SL/HD carbon rims shed weight and add stiffness
- SRAM Code Silver Stealth 4-piston brakes have reliable stopping power
- Item #SNZK1KA