Why We Like The EXP Series Full-Sus Frame Pack
For storage within the main triangle of our frame on full-suspension bikes, we turn to Salsa for their EXP Series Full-Sus Frame Pack. It's built with tough and durable fabrics for longevity and is designed to fit Salsa suspension frames precisely. Waterproof fabrics shed moisture and a water-resistant construction sheds showers, dirt, and debris.
- The frame bag that fits perfectly within Salsa full-suspension bikes
- Single compartment for larger items with driveside opening
- Sewn-in zipper for durability over hundreds, maybe thousands, of miles
- Rugged materials help maintain the pack shape and prevent billowing
- Item #SLAB00E
- 500D nylon, PU laminate
- [size 1] 4.5L (274cu in), [size 2] 5.7L (347.8cu in), [size 3] 3.7L (225.8cu in)
- 1 main
- Number Included
- V3 (2019) Spearfish and Horsethief
- [size 1] 17.5 x 6in, [size 2] 19 x 6in, [size 3] 18 x 5in
- Claimed Weight
- commuting, road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.