Why We Like The EXP Series Full-Sus Frame Pack
For storage within the main triangle of our frame on full-suspension bikes, we turn to Salsa for their EXP Series Full-Sus Frame Pack. It's built with tough and durable fabrics for longevity and is designed to fit Salsa suspension frames precisely. Waterproof fabrics shed moisture and a water-resistant construction sheds showers, dirt, and debris.
- The frame bag that fits perfectly within Salsa full-suspension bikes
- Single compartment for larger items with driveside opening
- Sewn-in zipper for durability over hundreds, maybe thousands, of miles
- Rugged materials help maintain the pack shape and prevent billowing
- Item #SLAB00E
- 500D nylon, PU laminate
- [size 1] 4.5L (274cu in), [size 2] 5.7L (347.8cu in), [size 3] 3.7L (225.8cu in)
- 1 main
- Number Included
- V3 (2019) Spearfish and Horsethief
- [size 1] 17.5 x 6in, [size 2] 19 x 6in, [size 3] 18 x 5in
- Claimed Weight
- commuting, road cycling
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 4, 2023
Worked and held up great
- I've put it through the wringer
Purchased for a 334 mile bike backing trip. Worked well, did not stick out and rub legs. Form factor is great. Salsa makes good stuff. It made it through rain and mud and all good. Looking forwards to using it again.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help