Why We Like The EXP Series Anything Cradle Top-Load Kit
When we're gearing up for our next bikepacking our touring expedition, we make sure to bring the Salsa EXP Series Top-Load Kit. This bike bag attaches to our handlebars without interfering with our cables, and is capable of carrying up to 8lb of cargo.
- Handlebar bike bag for bikepacking, touring, and long rides
- Waterproof dry bag protects our gear from bad weather
- Secondary front pouch offers quick access to snacks, maps, phone
- Front pouch is water-resistant with welded seams
- Cradle arms work with 31.8mm and 35mm diameter handlebars
- Includes Anything Cradle, Top-Load Dry Bag, EXP Front Pouch, and two Salsa EXP 30in straps
- Item #SLAB00A
- nylon, aluminum, TPU
- [bag] 12.7L (772.9cu in), [pouch] 2.42L (147.8cu in)
- EXP series rubber straps, aluminum arms
- [bag] removable waterproof drybag, [pouch] 1 zippered front, 1 zippered top
- [bag] compression roll-top, [pouch] zippered
- commuting, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 14, 2023
The EXP Series Anything Cradle Top-Load
I just got back from a 3-day trip with the Top load cradle and pouches - the cradle is solid as our the brackets that hold it. The straps are great. The pouch fits my sleeping bag and puffy. My problem was that the pouch was too wide for my drop bars - on my Salsa Warbird. I moved the brake levers out as wide as I could without rewrapping the handlebar tape, and lowered the rack - but still had to struggle to shift (to the bigger chain ring up front and the smaller gears on the rear cassette). Check your measurements to be sure it will fit the rig.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help