Item # RKA000G
Roka Kona Polarized Sunglasses $210.00
Timeless style with cutting-edge performance.
A cursory glance is all you need to know that the Roka Kona Polarized Sunglasses are stylish enough for the glamorous beaches of Hawaii, but a deeper look reveals that these shades are also equipped with the performance features needed to take on legendary endurance races on other parts of the island, too. They sport a remarkably lightweight design that won't weigh on you over the course of a long run or ride, and Carl Zeiss vision lenses offer outstanding optical clarity. GEKO nose and temple pads prevent the sunglasses from slipping, even when the sweat is pouring out and the road gets rough. Anti-fog lens coatings and channeled air-flow prevent condensation buildup when you're working hard in Hawaii's humid climate. Hidden spring hinges absorb shock for comfort when you're pounding the pavement for miles on end, as well as ensure an optimal fit. So whether you're relaxing on a beach or punishing yourself in the jungle, the Kona sunglasses are there for you.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Laid-back looks meet top-notch athletic performance
- Carl Zeiss lenses are ultralight and offer precise vision
- Polarized lenses cut down on glare from reflective surfaces
- Anti-scratch, anti-fog, and anti-reflective coated lenses
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings prevent smudges and spots
- GEKO pads provide superior traction
- Grilamid frame with carbon fiber is ultralight, yet strong
- Hidden-spring hinges for shock absorption and optimal fit
View more Polarized Sport Sunglasses
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Gamechanger sunglasses! If you are looking for the real deal glasses, these are for you. Handmade in Italy, the lenses will blow you away the first time you put them on. It was like my vision got an upgrade, I couldn't believe it! Also really nice touches, with the GEKO pads, and they are incredibly lightweight.
If you ahve questions, feel free to reach out - firstname.lastname@example.org