SID SL Select TwistLoc 29in Boost Fork
For those that hold speed in the highest regard, look no further than the SID SL Select TwistLoc 29in Boost Fork from RockShox for unmatched performance that sheds every possible ounce of weight. Intentionally tuned to be on the firmer end of the spectrum, the SID SL Select is a sensitive fork that steers sharply, provides optimal braking stiffness, and holds the line when you need it most. You can thank RockShox for the redesign that includes brand new lowers, uppers, crown, steerer, and spring.
The Charger RL damper weighs far less than its previous iteration thanks to a flexible rubber bladder and Debonair technology. The suspension uses Maxima Plush fluid, which RockShox discovered through internal testing to offer less friction while increasing the life of the SKF seals. Oh, and it also makes less noise too. Throw the bike into lockout as you power up steep climbs with the flick of a Twistloc lever to firm up the suspension before cruising down the other side.
- RockShox' redesigned fork is primed with lightweight performance
- DebonAir spring is smooth and consistent throughout its travel
- Straight-wall aluminium upper tubes help shed weight
- SKF wiper seals are ultra-low friction to maximize handling
- Charger Race Day damper is the lightest cartridge damper from RS
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and damper noise
- Twistloc remote goes from open to lockout in a single click
- Item #RSXB04V
- Stanchion Material
- Fast Black-coated straight wall aluminum
- Lower Material
- Crown Material
- forged, hollow 7050 aluminum
- Wheel Size
- Steer Tube Diameter
- 1-1/8 - 1-1/2in tapered
- Stanchion Diameter
- Spring Type
- Charger RL
- external rebound, 2-position remote compression (Open/Lock)
- 15 x 110mm boost
- Brake Compatibility
- post-mount disc
- Rotor Compatibility
- 160 - 200mm
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 3.8oz (1468g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help