Why We Like The Lyrik Ultimate Charger 3 RC2 27.5in Boost Fork
RockShox ups the suspension game with the Lyrik Ultimate all-mountain fork. The updated chassis saves weight over the previous design while maintaining the same level of stiffness. The DebonAir+ spring has increased air volume, giving us a larger buffer when we charge into technical terrain. The Charger 3 damper moves from a bladder design to an internal floating piston (IFP) that improves performance across the board without sacrificing reliability. Perhaps our favorite feature is the increased bushing overlap for reduced friction with every movement of the fork.
We're also stoked to see some brand new technology in the fork in the form of the RockShox ButterCups. ButterCups are essentially small bumpers that sit below the air spring and the damper in the lowers, and help to reduce unwanted vibration by up to 20%. This allows the rest of the fork to do its job properly, smoothing out the entire cycle of the fork and keeping things nice and quiet.
- The RockShox Lyrik is great for trail riding or enduro
- Charger 3 damper with IFP is improved across the board
- DebonAir+ increases air volume and rides higher in the travel
- Pressure relief valves remove unwanted air buildup in the lowers
- ButterCup technology helps reduce vibration and trail chatter
- Bolt-in torque cap adapters now work with standard hub end caps
- Compatible with RockShox premium short fender (3-bolt mount)
- Item #RSXB06O
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov