The Ride Concepts Wildcat Shoe is a mid-height flat pedal brawler with a sticky rubber outsole. Blending tough-as-nails construction with a casual street style, these shoes easily transition from burly DH lines to post-ride beverages and hang outs. They have a similar design as the Livewire shoe, but with cranked up stability and ankle protection thanks to the taller cuff. They feature durable synthetic uppers with anti-abrasion mesh that withstands loose rocks and stray branches, as well as tacky DST 6.0 rubber tread that keeps your feet firmly in place on the pedals when you're smashing rock gardens and navigating steep chutes.
As far as protection goes, The Wildcat Shoes have anti-abrasion toe guards, as well as a fully gusseted tongue that prevents the intake of dirt and debris. These are nice features, but we're most excited about the D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology. D3O is highly shock-absorbent padding that's commonly used for knee pads and elbow guards. By incorporating D3O into the insole, the Wildcat significantly reduces the impacts sustained from harsh landings and big days in rough terrain.
- Mid-height, sticky-soled, flat pedal mountain bike shoes
- Taller cuff enhances stability and ankle protection
- Tacky DST 6.0 rubber keeps you glued to the pedals
- D3O padded insole absorbs big drops and hard landings
- Durable synthetic uppers withstand on-trail abuse
- Anti-abrasion toe guards protect against rock strikes
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- EVA midsole adds cushioning to your step
- Item #RPT0004
- Upper Material
- synthetic, anti-abrasion mesh
- D3O High Impact Zone Insoles
- [outsole] Rubber Kinetics DST 6.0 High Grip Rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 6, 2021
Much nicer than pictured
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 6' 3"
These run a half size small but are very nice shoes. Toes have protection and ample padding around the ankle. Not the easiest shoe to put on but that's the way these should be. No doubt these would save your feet and ankles in a crash. I wear a 12.5 - 13 normally and a 13 fits nice. A bit snug the first time on but the toe box opens up after wearing. Not disappointed at all.
December 8, 2020
Nice but wear too small
- I returned this product before using it
Appeared to be nice construction. They didn't fit. Too small. I wear 9 -9.5 wide in US. These were size 9. Made in China.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help