Why We Like The Tallac Mountain Bike Shoe
When we're snaking through turns and airing over jumps we're glad we have the Ride Concepts Tallac to keep our feet firmly planted on the pedals. These high-performance flat pedal shoes are constructed with a durable Cordura upper, as well as a tacky rubber sole with a hexagon pattern that mates perfectly with pedal pins. Our favorite feature is the D3O footbed, which helps to absorb impact forces and reduce rider fatigue.
- Flat pedal MTB shoes with useful technical features
- Cordura mesh upper is abrasion-resistant and breathable
- TPU toe and heel guards help to protect our feet
- Traditional lace closure with lace keeper for security
- Gusseted tongue keeps out dirt and debris
- Max Grip sole with hexagon pattern sticks to the pedals
- EVA midsole provides extra cushion and support
- D3O insole absorbs the impact forces from hard riding
- Item #RPT000Y
- Upper Material
- Cordura synthetic mesh, TPU toe and heel guards
- anti-odor mesh
- D3O High Impact Zone Technology
- Max Grip rubber with hexagon pattern
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [one shoe, size 10] 430g
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.