Why We Like The G700 Carbon Disc Wheelset
We rely on the G700 Carbon Disc Wheelset for adventures on gravel roads and singletrack because Reynolds specifically designed them for modern, generously-sized gravel tires. These wheels boast a 25mm internal rim width, coming close to some XC mountain bike wheels. The wide platform and supple carbon construction work in tandem to achieve an incredible ride quality over rough rocks, roots, sand, and of course even asphalt when we need to make our way back to society. They’re laced to Reynolds Ringle SRX hubs which provide 12 degrees of engagement for torquing our bikes up loose rocks and techy climbs.
- Carbon gravel wheels offer top-tier performance for off-road adventures
- Tubeless design lets us run lower pressures for optimized traction
- Carbon rim construction cuts weight and provides a reactive feel
- Ringle SRX hubs provide reliable, lightweight performance
- Sapim Sprint spokes find the balance between lightness and durability
- Item #REYE00W