30 v2 Industry Nine 29in Boost Wheelset
Featuring a burly carbon rim laced up to Industry Nine's latest and greatest Hydra hubs, these wheels are ready to roll, smash, or slash through the most demanding terrain you can find. They're an ideal companion for your aggressive trail or enduro rig, and the 30mm rim width mates perfectly to 2.3 - 2.6in tires. Additionally, Reserve offers a lifetime warranty on the rims, so you can get back on the trail faster should things go sideways.
At the center, the Reserve carbon rims are laced to I9's all-new Hydra hubs. The Hydra hubs are an update to Industry Nine's previous drive system, and once you have a look at the internals, you'll begin to spot the differences. You'll notice a similar pawl layout in the Torch system with the meticulous CNC machining the brand is known for. Like the old Torch hub, the Hydra features a 6 pawl design, however, the drive ring gets a whopping 115 teeth, as opposed to the 60-tooth design used in the Torch, creating an impressive 690 points of engagement, nearly six-times quicker than its predecessor! These 690 points of contact translate directly to the snappiest hubs we've ever seen, with only 0.52-degrees of engagement, meaning you'll be getting on the gas instantly and solidly. You'll be glad to know that the new hubs maintain the same simple maintenance procedures too, so for those of you who like to tinker on your own bikes at home, you don't need any proprietary tools.
- Strong carbon wheels made to be ridden hard and fast
- Reinforced spoke holes improve the rim's durability
- Thick, hookless bead for greater impact resistance
- 30mm internal width works well with 2.3 - 2.6in tires
- Rims are laced to snappy, US-made I9 Hydra hubs
- Optional Torque Caps for select RockShox Forks
- Microspline freehub option is Centerlock disc brake only
- Santa Cruz backs up the rim with a lifetime warranty