Leave the jacket at home.
Designed as an all-in-one layering system, the Rapha Women's Brevet Windblock Jersey fuses a wind-blocking front panel with a superbly comfortable merino wool jersey. This allows you to push farther and faster without succumbing to chilly breezes, especially along exposed stretches of road. It's designed with a close fit, but it doesn't hug your body like a skin-tight race jersey.
The front panel is borrowed from the Rapha Brevet Gilet, which is overlaid onto a merino wool-blended jersey that pulls perspiration off your skin to better regulate your core temperature. Merino wool is finer and softer than the scratchy, coarse wool you wore as a kid. This means you'll remain comfortable and irritation-free, even when you're pushing yourself across long distances for hours at a time.
- Fuses a wind-blocking front with a soft merino jersey
- Allows for wind protection without overheating issues
- Front panel borrowed from the wind-blocking Brevet Gilet
- Merino wool jersey wicks moisture to prevent overheating
- Merino wool remains ultra-soft, as to prevent irritation
- High visibility collar, sleeve edges, and zipper guard
- Silicone gripper on rear hem keeps the jersey in place
- Three rear pockets and zippered pocket on left hip