Why We Like The Stash Quick Rip Bag
When we need to meet that middle ground for carrying our gear between our tiny pockets and our bulky backpack, we turn to the Stash Quick Rip Bag. Race Face designed this bag as the ideal solution for singletrack riders and downhill junkies. It offers essential space for water, snacks, and tools and stays securely on our hip no matter how choppy the trails get.
- Hip pack for post-work rides and weekend trail excursions
- Single-sided stretch belt for total adjustability
- Neoprene bottle holder keeps our hydration in place
- Ripstop nylon with 3D mesh backing for durability and breathability
- Two pockets and an essential phone pocket keeps everything safe
- Item #RCFW02Q
- [face fabric] ripstop nylon, [backing] 3D mesh
- 1.5L (91.5cu in)
- 2 zippered, 1 phone, 1 neoprene bottle sleeve
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, gravel, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help