Why We Like The ShockWiz
Quarq's ShockWiz drastically improves ride quality and brings suspension tune dynamics into clearer focus for a large portion of the cycling population, us included. Arriving as a rather unassuming little square, ShockWiz houses an internal pressure sensor and microprocessor that pair to run diagnostics on your suspension while you ride. The system attaches to your air-sprung shock or fork's Schrader valve with a sleek hose that allows ShockWiz to collect 100 pressure readings per second for instant, continuous analysis to determine how well your suspension setup in working for you.
- A smart way to analyze and adjust air-sprung shock and fork tune
- Hose connects quickly to shock or fork Schrader valves
- Internal sensor and microprocessor analyze pressure changes
- Provides tuning suggestions via an easy to use phone app
- Communicates with smartphones via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Waterproof and dustproof casing protects internals
- Compatible with Apple iOS 9 and Android Jellybean 4.3 and newer
- Direct mount option pairs with inverted forks such as RockShox RS-1
- Item #QRQ001J
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Operating System
- Apple iOS 9 and newer, Android Jellybean 4.3 and newer
- IP67 rated
- Battery Type
- Mount Type
- standard, direct mount
- 20 x 40mm
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 6 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.