Sonic Ergo 35a Clip-On Aerobars
The Sonic Ergo 35a Clip-On Aerobar from Profile Design improves upon its popular J2 bar providing a wider range of fit, all while coming in at an impressive price point. Its Ergo armrests offer an impressive range of adjustments for increasing rider comfort and efficiency while comfortably supporting the forearms during time trials and triathlon.
This bar makes it easy to achieve a comfortable and aero position as the extension length and rotation can be easily adjusted using just the top bolt. Profile claims they're 100 distinct position options achievable just by moving the armrests, and when you combine that with the risers, that number jumps to 1500 possible configurations. That doesn't even take into account the extension width and tilt adjustability afforded by its clip-on design.
The bars get their name from the extensions having a 35-degree ski-bend shape. This affords a comfortable and aero position that lets you put the power down while you shave seconds off your time. Lastly, the Sonic Ergo 35a Clip-On Aerobar offers a 7.5mm lateral shift per side letting you get your hands narrower or wider without tilting the extensions.
- Multi-position aluminum aerobars for triathlons and time trial
- Aluminum construction keeps the design strong yet light
- Ski-bend shape provides a comfortable, aero fit
- 35-degree bend offers near neutral wrist position
- Highly-adjustable design allows you to achieve fit and drag reduction
- Forearm pads are more supportive for longer events