Vibe Superlight Handlebar
PRO’s Vibe Superlight Handlebar is the lightest available from the Shimano subsidiary and designed for superb Di2 compatibility to complete your road bike’s upgrade. PRO uses unidirectional carbon to balance strength, stiffness, and low weight for precise handling on technical descents and high-speed sprints. PRO adds high-performance Innegra fiber to the carbon mix to further strengthen the bar’s most vulnerable areas without adding weight, so the bars are ready to float over chip-sealed roads and cobblestone streets alike.
The Vibe Superlight has an ergonomic oversized top section, giving you better options for hand positions, as well as room for computer and light mounts. The bars are compatible with the new bar-end mounted Di2 junction box, which sits at the end of either drop instead of a bar plug. The internal cable ports let you feed E-Tube or mechanical shift housing as well as hydraulic or regular brake housing through the system.
- An ultralight carbon bar with Di2 compatibility
- Unidirectional carbon delivers stiffness and strength for precise handling
- Di2 ports for brake- and shift-cable routing for a streamlined cockpit
- Oversized top section for ergonomic hand positioning
- Item #PRSJ00P
- UD T800, M4075 HM carbon
- 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Claimed Weight
- [40cm] 6.2oz (175g), [42cm] 6.3oz (180g), [44cm] 6.5oz (185g)
- Manufacturer Warranty