Tectal Fabio Edition Helmet
Few riders can match the style and flow of Austrian trials ace Fabio Wibmer, but we can benefit from the designs of his signature gear from POC, and that includes the Tectal Fabio Edition Helmet. The open-face Tectal offers a deep fit with extended coverage at the temples and rear of the helmet, and the unibody design reduces stress points along seams while shedding weight so you can send bigger gaps like Wibmer. Aramid layers are bonded with the EPS foam liner, a concept that was first launched with POC's Trabec helmet, to offer enhanced protection and durability for rides to come. We're not saying the Tectal Fabio Edition Helmet will bestow the talents of Wibmer upon you, but it certainly won't hurt your chances.
- The open-face trail helmet designed by pro rider Fabio Wibmer
- Integrated RECCO reflector gives you peace of mind on the trail
- Fully adjustable visor keeps your vision free from glare and rain
- Aramid molds to the EPS liner for extended durability and protection
- Unibody shell design is lightweight and structurally sound
- 360° fit system offers a precise and secure fit
- Item #POCZ1EF
- mountain biking
- yes, adjustable
- Audio Compatible
- EN 1078, Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, AS/NZ 2063:2008
- Fit Adjustment
- size adjustment system
- ventilation ports
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Claimed Weight
- [XS-S] 320g, [M-L] 350g, [XL-XXL] 370g
- Shell Material
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help