Why We Like The Resistance Ultra Short
The Resistance Ultra shorts offer protection and comfort all day, whether we're pedaling cross-country or lapping our favorite downhill runs. A DWR coating resists water and mud to help keep us dry and the synthetic stretch material offers full freedom of movement while we're riding.
- Stay comfortable on any trail with these mountain bike shorts
- Nylon fabric is durable, wicks moisture, and dries quickly
- Stretch construction increases mobility and range of motion
- DWR coating resists water, mud, and dirt and reduces drying times
- Reinforced panels increase abrasion resistance in high-wear areas
- Mesh insert at the thighs increase airflow to keep you cool
- Multiple pockets offer easy access to your essentials
- Item #POCZ18Y
- [face fabric] 88% nylon, 12% elastane DWR coating, [inner thigh] synthetic mesh
- 2 zippered thigh, 1 zippered security on waist
- double-snap closure with hook-and-loop adjustment tabs
- mesh inserts on inner thigh
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 18, 2021
Super comfy, but no hand pockets??
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
I've been very impressed with these shorts so far and have worn them on several rides. I chose these because of the thigh pockets, but didn't realize that it came at the cost of regular hand pockets! I'm a NICA coach, so I always have several items in different pockets during practices and rides, so these shorts only go on short rides or laps down the jump line.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help