Drop in with the durably understated styling of POC's Resistance Pro DH Men's Shorts. Made from stretchy nylon fabrics and cut to perfectly accommodate in-the-saddle positioning, these shorts allow full freedom of movement as you rock and roll through techy terrain. The hips and side panels get a ceramic coating, which resists abrasion from trail-side shrubbery so you can take the wide line at speed without wardrobe-related worries.
As expected from POC, these shorts feature strategic seaming placed to minimize friction and boost ride comfort. Inside, a low-friction lining boosts comfort and moves smoothly over padding and hook-and-loop closures while rear reinforcements boost durability to keep you rolling in style for many a day on the lifts.
- Burly shorts for fast downhills and flowy park laps
- Stretch nylon fabric allows optimal freedom of movement
- Reinforced hips and side panels for protection and durability
- Strategic seam placement maximizes comfort
- Integrated lining reduces friction when pedaling
- DH-specific fit won't interfere with knee pads