Resistance Enduro 3/4 Jersey
Demanding days on the trail can take a toll on flimsy kits made for casual applications, so don the POC Resistance Enduro ¾ Jersey for the support you need to get a little rowdier. This featherweight jersey features mesh on the back and underarms for breathability when you’re picking your way up precarious climbs, while Courdura hits the sleeves to stand up to stray branches and abrasion. In the front you’ll find a half-length YKK zipper to quickly dump heat when the days are scorching. The jersey features an accommodating cut with enough space to toss on elbow and back pads, so you can boost your safety for those moments when you overestimate a soft berm and get tossed sideways into the woods.
- A trail-ready top for rowdy enduro days
- Durable Courdura sleeves hold up to abrasion
- Let your back breathe with mesh panels
- Relaxed cut has space for back and elbow pads
- Drop heat in a rush with half-length zipper
- Deep back pockets stash nutrition and tools
- Zippered pocket makes for safe media storage
- Item #POC00E3
- [face fabric] synthetic, [sleeves] tear-resistant courdura, [back, underarms] mesh
- 1/2 YKK Vislon
- 2 back drop-in, 1 back zippered
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.