Item # POC00CN
POC Essential XC Light Bib Short - Men's $109.95
Streamlined, highly breathable support.
The POC Men's XC Light Bib Short provides uncompromising support and plush padding underneath your trail baggies or cross-country shorts, but without wreaking havoc on your body's ability to regulate its temperature with breathable mesh throughout. Their sleek and highly breathable design is barely noticeable, making these a go-to choice of competitive cross-country racers and everyday trail riders alike.
Since it's extremely breathable and see-through by its mesh design, we'd recommend you wear these underneath your go-to trail baggies or dedicated racing shorts, as this pair of liner shorts would be a bit revealing on their own. Strategically placed compressive mesh stabilizes hard-working muscles while you're powering up technical climbs and sprinting out of the saddle over relatively flat terrain. Full mesh bib uppers ensure you're not an overly hot, sweaty mess after long days in the saddle.
Sitting at the heart and center of this padded liner short, the Catalyst chamois reduces incoming vibration when you're smashing over jarring stretches of trail, thanks to its VPDs inserts. These silicone-based inserts are great for dispersing vibration and reducing pressure in the saddle, making them POC's preferred choice in the construction of their premium chamois.
- Streamlined liner short for XC racing and trail
- Effortlessly wears underneath baggies and XC shorts
- Catalyst chamois with VPDs inserts for reduced vibration
- Highly breathable, ultra-lightweight mesh fabric
- Compression mesh placed over key muscle groups
- Full mesh bibs prevent sweating and overheating
- Two rear pockets integrated into mesh bibs
View more Men's Liners
|Knuckle Circumference||6.3 - 6.7in
(16 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|6.7 - 8.3in
(17 - 21cm)
|6.7 - 9in
(17 - 23cm)
|8.7 - 9.5in
(22 - 24cm)
|Hand Length||5.5 - 6in
(14 - 15cm)
|6 - 6.7in
(15 - 17cm)
|6.7 - 7.5in
(17 - 19cm)
|7.5 - 8.3in
(19 - 21cm)
|8.3 - 8.7in
(21 - 22cm)
- This size table should be considered as a guide when choosing the right size of your POC gear.
- Measure underneath your arms around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Standing with your feet together, measure around the widest part of your thighs.
- Knuckle Circumference:
- Measure around your knuckles not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Runs small and fabric is abrasive
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
It actually seemed like the fit and chamois was decent but the fabric on the bib straps felt super abrasive! If you're considering buying, size up. I bought a large and could barely fit into them - and I fit into large in all other brands.