In Pinarello's bib hierarchy, the Corsa Men's Bib Shorts aren't the top-dog. If you're looking for the most marginal of marginal gains in order to eke out a 0.02-watt advantage over the course of a 21-day stage race, then they may not be for you. If, however, you're like us, then the more-affordable Corsa makes a smarter investment for summer weeks that include a trip out (and back—hopefully) to the weekly crit series; a couple hundred miles of rides snuck in before, after, and sometimes during work; and a bi-monthly group ride that tackles two passes and ends with pastries and coffee. This is especially true for those unfortunate nights when you aren't able to ride back from the weekly crit series.
Despite the lower price, the Corsa is still every bit a pair of racing bibs. They're shaped specifically to provide an ideal fit once you're in the saddle, with fabric panels arranged to supportively wrap around your muscles. Because of this, the bib shorts may not feel like they're sitting correctly while you're standing because the fit is extremely specific to a riding position. Once you're out riding, the shorts' mix of breathable, stretchy materials keep moisture at bay while maintaining their next-to-skin fit for the duration of your ride, while details like wide leg grippers make sure you won't spend your ride repeatedly trying to pull your slowly rising leg hems back to the edge of your tan lines.
A Cirro OmniForm chamois complements the Corsa Bib Shorts with an arrangement of supportive, multi-density foam that acts as a barrier against painful saddle vibrations while maintaining breathability and moving with you as you pedal. Pinarello crafts the bib straps themselves with soft micromesh, which maintains its shape while still encouraging ventilation, and the bibs have a relatively open shape to accommodate a wide range of body types.
- A pair of bibs for the hard knocks (and scrapes) of racing life
- Fabrics blend stretch and durability with light compression
- Race-specific fit most at home while you're in the drops
- Lie-flat bib straps eliminate transitional ridges under jerseys
- Generously wide leg bands hold in place without pinching
- Includes Giordana's top-tier chamois for race or training comfort
- Reflective details maintain visibility on summer nights while returning from the crit series
View more Men's Bib Shorts
|Height||5ft 2in - 5ft 6in
(160 - 169cm)
|5ft 7in - 5ft 10inin
(170 - 179cm)
|5ft 11in - 6ft
(180 - 185cm)
|6ft 1in - 6ft 3in
(186 - 190cm)
|6ft 3in - 6ft 5in
(191 - 195cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Stand with feet together and measure around the fullest part of the hip.