Feast on the tantalizing flavors and wholesome ingredients found in the Picky Oats Multi-Serve Pouch instead of eating the same old slop you'd find in the grocery store oatmeal section. Picky Bars' delicious oatmeal is made with quality ingredients you'd never think would be placed in oatmeal, with ingenious flavors ranging from Can't Beet Chocolate to Game, Set, Matcha and How Bout Dem Apples.
Each pouch contains four hearty servings, with each serving providing between 310 and 325 energy-fueling calories and 10 to 11 grams of filling protein. Please note, both the Can't Beet Chocolate and How Dem Apples flavors contain almonds and all three are processed in a plant that uses peanuts and soy products. However, all three flavors are free of dairy, soy, and gluten, meaning they're both vegetarian and vegan-friendly.
- Fuel up with wholesome oatmeal that's nutritious and tasty
- Contains four hearty servings sure to satisfy your hunger
- Each serving contains between 310 and 325 fueling calories
- You'll find 10 to 11 grams of filling protein per serving
- Can't Beet Chocolate and How Bout Dem Apples have almonds
- Game, Set, Matcha! gives you a 25mg caffeine boost
- All flavors are free of gluten, dairy, and soy
- Item #PKY0005
- [Can't Beet Chocolate, How Bout Dem Apples?] 325 calories, [Game, Set, Matcha!] 310 calories
- Servings Per Container
- 4 hearty servings
- [Can't Beet Chocolate, How Bout Dem Apples?] almonds, [all flavors] processed in a plant that uses soy and peanuts
- Claimed Weight
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 20, 2021
A wonderful find!
- I've put it through the wringer
We love How 'Bout Dem Apples! It is a wonderful balance of healthy and delicious. We used to mix it up with different breakfasts and now we like to just have it every morning when we travel for car camping or backpacking. We like to add barberries to it, but it is great straight as well. This is our go to travel breakfast. It is hearty and filling and provides a great start to an active day.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help