Why We Like The X-Alp Flow Cycling Shoe
Pearl Izumi's X-Alp Flow Cycling Shoe is designed for trail riders looking for a durable shoe with superior grip. Soft and sticky Siped rubber at the ball of the foot creates positive pedal pin engagement with a dual compound sole, and chevron-shaped lugs at the toe and heel are utilized when we have to scramble or hike a bike. An EVA midsole provides superior shock absorption, and a traditional lace closure offers a precise and comfortable fit.
- Mountain biking shoes for trail riding and grip
- Dual-density compound offer grip, traction, and durability
- Smooth, Siped rubber offers pedal pin engagement
- EVA midsole for superior shock absorption
- Chevron-shaped lugs in the toe and heel for scrambling confidence
- Lace closure offers a precise fit for all-day comfort
- Lightweight materials and minimal seams eliminates hot spots
- Item #PLZO8E6
- PinLock rubber
- Cleat Compatibility
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, mud/sand/snow
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help