PEARL iZUMi Midland Hat
- Lightweight Merino wool skull cap for cycling in cool weather
- Provides warmth on crisp days but stays breathable if it warms up
- Finely-knit wool and polyester blend is soft and comfortable
- Fabric wicks moisture and regulates temperature effectively
- Close-fitting, low-bulk design fits easily under helmets
- BioViz reflective elements help you be seen in low light
- Eco-friendly polyester fibers are made from recycled water bottles
- Stretchy band allows one size to fit all
- Item #PLZ00TN
- Responsible Collection
- Transfer Merino wool, Repreve XS recycled polyester
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 2, 2020
Lightweight it is
- I returned this product before using it
I'm returning this without wearing it because it is so thin it feels like it is going to fall apart after three wears. When they say "lightweight" they mean it. Beware, if you don't want a skull cap that is very thin, don't buy this product.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help