PEARL iZUMi Transfer Wool Cycling Cap
- Merino wool cycling cap …nst sun, wind, and rain
- Finely-knit wool & polyester blend ensures a comfortable fit
- Fabric wicks moisture and regulates temperature effectively
- Cycling-specific bill won't hinder visibility when riding in the drops
- BioViz reflective elements help you be seen in low light
- Eco-friendly polyester fibers are made from recycled water bottles
- Item #PLZ00TL
- Responsible Collection
- Transfer Merino wool, Repreve XS recycled polyester
- cycling-specific bill
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 23, 2021
Not designed to fit under helmet
- I returned this product before using it
Fit of this hat was fine?but the thick hem and wide bill didn't work at all with my Lazer Z1 helmet. I can't imagine it would fit well under any helmet unless you had a ton of room to spare.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help