Why We Like The Minimal Liner Short
When we don't want the bulk of classic cycling shorts, we'll reach for a short like the Minimal Liner Short. Pearl Izumi designed it to be slim and supportive with a fit that works under virtually any layer. Versa chamois provides cushioning and quick-drying capabilities so we're always dry and comfortable.
- Liner short that offers a comfortable fit under cycling bottoms
- Transfer Mesh fabric is constructed from 100% recycled material
- Boy short cut is comfortable and conforming
- Versa Chamois is cushioning and quick-drying
- Removable chamois for convenience
- Satin waistband offers a soft next-to-skin fit
- Item #PLZO8GM
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 80% recycled nylon, 20% elastane, [side panels] 47% recycled polyester, 42% polyester, 11% elastane
- low-light visibility
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
1.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.