Why We Like The Merino Wool Sock
With the Pearl Izumi Merino Wool Sock, you can rest assured that warm and cozy isn’t just something that’s reserved for lounging around the couch. Alright, we might be pushing it a little, but this merino wool sock is doubled up for warmth and wicks away moisture to keep your feet drier for longer during wet fall and winter miles.
- Merino wool sock is great to wear in inclement weather
- Fabric blend is naturally warm and sweat-wicking
- Synthetic knit made from recycled water bottles
- Double weight knit is warmer than traditional merino wool socks
- Arch compression makes a performance fit sock
- Item #PLZ00TF
- Responsible Collection
- Transfer merino wool, repreve recycled polyester
- crew (4.3in)
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
1 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.