Interval Bib Short
When it comes to performance benefits, Pearl Izumi certainly didn't beat around the bush when crafting the Interval Bib Short for Women. These tech-laden bibs feature more muscle-hugging compressive LYCRA than any other Pearl bib on the market, giving you the peace of mind that you can conquer any road that unfolds in front of you with total support and comfort. Built with seven panels, the Interval Bib Short is designed to contour to your body, while minimalist seams hold everything together, allowing the short to follow your every movement when you're pushing through the miles. Fine details aren't skipped over, and you'll find that immediately apparent with the seamless laser-cut bib straps that connect only on the side and front, and feature a unique drop-tail back that allows for fast breaks when nature calls. The bibs are finished with Pearl's ELITE Escape 1:1 chamois, offering a comfortable, breathable cushion to your sit bones when you're out for long miles on rough roads.
- Lycra-packed bibs for compressive support
- 7-panel construction follows your movements
- Reduce chaffing with minimalist seams
- Laser-cut bib straps feel soft and comfortable
- Support your sit bones with breathable chamois
- BioViz elements boost your low light visibility
- Open, drop-tail back allows for fast nature breaks
- Item #PLZ00QK
- [main body] ELITE Transfer In-R-Cool, Coldblack (66% polyester, 34% LYCRA), [back panel / lower leg] 65% nylon, 3% LYCRA, [bib mesh] 88% polyester, 12% elastane
- ELITE Escape 1:1
- seamless, laser cut
- BioViz accents
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 5, 2021
Love these bibs!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 5"
Wore them for the first time today, and they are amazing. Chamois is super comfy, compression feels good, and I love the drop-tail back!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help