Why We Like The PEARL iZUMi Expedition Mountain Bike Shoe
Whether we're heading out on an all-day gravel grinder or toeing the line at our local cross-country race, the PEARL iZUMi Expedition Mountain Bike Shoe strikes the perfect balance of all-day comfort and power transfer. Thanks to the breathable perforated upper, our feet stay fresh even as we pick up the pace, and the BOA L6 closure lets us lock in a secure fit. The nylon composite sole is paired with an EVA heel insert for pedaling efficiency and off-the-bike stability with extra vibration damping, so we don't have to worry about foot fatigue on epic rides.
- Mountain bike shoe built for long days in the saddle
- Perforated synthetic leather upper is durable and breathable
- BOA L6E and hook & loop closure let us dial in our perfect fit
- Soft TX lace guides minimize hot spots and pressure points
- 2-bolt cleat platform provides a secure connection to the pedals
- 1:1 Next Step Nylon composite sole balances power transfer and hikeablity
- Item #PLZO8JY
- Upper Material
- BOA system, L6E Reel
- EVA heel insert
- 1:1 Next Step Nylon
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt SPD
- Manufacturer Warranty
- gravel, cross-country
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help