Elite Pursuit AmFIB Jacket - Women's
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Women's Jackets in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Elite Pursuit AmFIB Jacket
When frigid temperatures and icy winds threaten to put a damper on your weekend riding plans, grab the Elite Pursuit AmFIB Jacket and go forth into the bleak weather in toasty comfort. This form-fitting jacket is cut aggressively for the cycling position so that it lays flat and stays in place while pedaling. It's slimmer at the waist with a slight widening at the hips for a streamlined fit, ensuring no headwind can hold you back.
The Elite stretch AmFIB softshell material keeps the wind out and the warmth in, suitable for temperatures down to about 30-degrees with proper layering. Pearl Izumi claims this material is 50% more breathable than typical softshells, working with the thinner Elite Thermal panels on the back of the jacket to provide ventilation during intense aerobic output. When it comes time to descend, Pearl incorporates a tapered collar, keeping it from bunching up against your neck when you're in a tuck. It sounds trivial, but simple details like this go a long way towards improving comfort on the bike.
Finishing details include three rear pockets for stowing water and essentials, an internal draft flap on the zipper to further seal in warmth, elastic grippers on the waist to keep the jacket securely in place, and BioViz reflective elements to enhance visibility to traffic in low light.
- A form-fitting cycling jacket for winter conditions
- Softshell fabric blocks wind and insulates to keep you warm
- Thinner panels on back provide ventilation for your core
- Tapered collar is comfortable in a forward-leaning position
- Three rear pockets for stowing water and essentials
- Internal draft flap on zipper helps keep in the warmth
- Elastic gripper on waist holds jacket in place throughout the ride
- BioViz reflective elements enhance low-light visibility to traffic
- Item #PLZ00PH
- [main fabric, sleeves] Elite stretch AmFIB softshell (100% polyester), [panels] Elite Thermal (100% polyester)
- 3 rear
- BioViz elements
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 257g
- Recommended Use
- commuting, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty