Escape the indoors.
There's nothing that gets you back into the swing of riding after the gray, wet days of early spring quite like a new kit. When you return to the roads after months of indoor workouts, do it in the Pearl Izumi ELITE Escape Bib Short. This redesigned everyday short will give you a comfortable start to the season without blowing your upgrade budget for the summer. With a host of smart new tweaks this year, the ELITE Escape boasts a sleeker, cleaner aesthetic than ever, as well as fit details adopted from top-tier kit.
We're especially impressed with the new ELITE Escape 1:1 Chamois. No longer just a single, multi-layered block of foam, this reincarnation features a floating top sheet and a lithe construction that keep the chamois moving with you as you transition from standing to sitting. This significantly cuts down on the likelihood of chafing, especially during those first, often uncomfortable few weeks back in the saddle. As you marvel at just how long it's been since your legs have seen the sun, raw edge leg openings sit softly, but securely, against your skin with subtle silicone printing, while the breathable Lycra blend fabric provides a fit that will feel as supportive for early season muscles as it does for leaner late season ones.
- Escape the indoors with this redesigned everyday short
- Form-fitting silhouette and Lycra blend supports muscles
- Classic 9.5-inch inseam ideal for training rides
- Updated chamois reduces weight and likelihood of chafing
- Airy mesh bibs wick moisture as you ride
- BioViz reflective accents improve visibility in low light