No more punishment.
Winter cycling can be punishing enough without the added (and quite literal) pain in the ass of riding in tights with a sub-standard chamois. The Pearl Izumi Elite Escape AmFIB Men's Tight saves you that trouble, letting you layer your favorite summer bibs beneath its insulated wind- and water-resistant protection. The result is your own private summer, anywhere you go. In that event the effort ramps up, the sun comes up, or you just work up a sweat, the breathable material expels moisture, reducing the risk of a few miles spent pedaling in anger leaving you with a clammy chill for the rest of the ride.
- Cross-training tights for cold, damp conditions
- Lead into the wind with weather-resistant softshell
- Water-resistant thermal panels keep road spray out
- Lightly brushed thermal material maintains warmth
- Chamois-free construction lets you dictate your support
- Pull 'em on and off easily with ankle zips
- Reflective details catch eyes in low-light conditions
- Thigh pocket secures your key so you're not locked out in the cold