Elite Escape AmFIB Jacket
Pearl Izumi claims that its Elite Escape AmFIB Jacket is its warmest offering making it ideal for those of us who live in colder climates and want to ride year round. The AmFIB fabric on the front and shoulders is not only windproof, it's 50% more breathable than traditional softshell jackets and it has Thermal panels strategically placed on the back, so it offers exceptional thermal regulation and manages moisture. A full-length zipper makes it easy to dump heat on tempo climbs, and its internal draft flap keeps the wind from sneaking in when zipped up. Other handy features that will be appreciated during cooler months is its water resistance, zipper chest and back pocket for the storage of extra layers, and a drop-tail hem that eliminates the gap between the tights and offers protection from road spray. Lastly, BioViz reflective elements help improve visibility in low-light.
- A cycling jacket equipped for winter's worst
- Windproof, water-resistant softshell fabric
- Thermal paneling for breathable insulation
- Fit accommodates winter layering
- Two zippered pockets secure and protect ride essentials
- Reflective details help maintain visibility under overcast skies