Why We Like The Canyon Shell Short
The Canyon Shell Short from Pearl Izumi is a versatile piece that takes us from the trail to the bar without a hitch. It's a pedal-friendly bike short constructed from durable material that stands up to wear and tear. Two zippered hand pockets and a rear pocket make room for essential items, and button closure with a stretch waistband increases comfort for all-day rides.
- Durable and versatile bike short for adventures on the bike and off
- Constructed from recycled Mini Ripstop fabric for durability
- Relaxed fit is compatible with kneepads as needed
- Two zippered hand pockets and one rear pocket for small items
- Item #PLZO8HM
- [face fabric] Transfer Woven (100% polyester), DWR coating, [lining] 80% polyester, 20% elastane
- Select Escape 1:1
- 2 zippered side, 2 zippered back
- hook-and-loop waist adjustments
- Manufacturer Warranty
- cross-country, enduro
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 2, 2023
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I like the look and feel of these shorts however there is no rear pocket or way to adjust waist. I am normally a 33 and I got the 34. I'd suggest a size smaller, lots of stretch.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help