Dirt Roamer Liner Bib
A high-performance foundation for any day on the trail, the Dirt Roamer Liner Bibs take on rides with an airy stretch fabric and engineered 3-D Italian chamois to ensure comfort from start to finish, and overshort snap loops to swap between your shells with ease. And with ample on-body storage, these MTB bibs let you ditch the pack or gear up for hours in the saddle.
- Trail-ready bib liners with cushioned, active comfort
- Stretch fabric is breathable and form-fitting for locked-in comfort
- 3D Italian chamois soaks up harsh chatter and impact
- HeiQ Fresh keeps you smelling fresh at the end of long rides
- Soft, subtle silicone leg grips eliminate slip and chafe
- Mesh panels promote a cooling airflow on warmer rides
- Multiple pockets eliminate the need for an unwieldy backpack
- Item #PATZ9ET
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 79% recycled nylon, 21% spandex stretch, HeiQ Fresh, [mesh panels] 73% recycled nylon, 27% spandex
- 3D Italian
- 1 center back, 2 torso
- mesh panel
- Claimed Weight
- 5.9oz (167g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.