Why We Like The Patagonia Dirt Craft Pants
Whether we're looking for a burly pant to handle our everyday trail rides or just a pant to wear for evening rides when the leaves start to fall, the Patagonia Dirt Craft Pants are built to accompany us on any of our trail adventures. Lightweight polyester is blended with innovative XLANCE fibers to create an insanely stretchy pant that is also durable enough to take a beating throughout the season and moisture-wicking, so we're not sacrificing breathability for more coverage.
- Versatile and durable pant for long days on the trail
- Lightweight recycled polyester wicks away sweat to keep us cool
- Regular fit is designed to fit lightweight knee guards underneath
- DWR treatment helps repel dirt, mud, and water
- Tapered leg eliminates chances of getting stuck in the chain
- Item #PATZA9Y
- Responsible Collection
- 82% recycled polyester, 18% XLANCE, PFC-free DWR treatment
- tapered leg
- [size 32] 32in
- snap closure
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- trail, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 8, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
The quality of these was not what I expected. The material is thin and there’s not much, if any, reinforcement where needed for actual bike use. I had 20% off and still felt like there are far better options for less money.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help