Professional Wheel Truing Stand - TS-4.2
Wheel building is a science. Though sometimes overlooked, proper tension and a true wheel is a sure fire way to get set up for success, and Park Tool is here to help with the Professional Wheel Truing Stand - TS-4.2. Updated yet again to fit an even wider range of hub, wheel, and tire combinations the TS-4.2 is built to accommodate and self-center nearly any diameter wheel from 16-to-29in, and paired up with 5+-inch tires.
The stand is built to last a lifetime, with both chrome-plated and powder-coated heavy gauge steel, and precision construction. The TS-4 is machined, welded, assembled, and calibrated in the USA, in Park Tool's factory in St Paul, Minnesota, so the highest level of precision and quality control can take place in creating a perfect truing stand. It is compatible with a large assortment of additional tools, like the Park Tool Dial Indicator, and Rotor Gauge enabling you to complete more tasks with ultimate precision, in less time.
- True your wheels at a pro level with this sleek stand
- Perfect for wheel builders and career mechanics
- Extended uppers accommodate 75-to-over 250mm hubs
- Compatible with 16-to-29in wheels and larger
- Replaceable nylon caps keep rims scratch free
- USA machined, welded, assembled and calibrated
- Calipers designed with clearance for 5+in wheels with or without brake rotors
- Item #PARE025
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- bike maintenance
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help