Supergrip Carbon and Alloy Assembly Compound
Park Tool Supergrip Carbon and Alloy Assembly Compound creates a better grip between slippery surfaces, so you don't have to deal with seatposts, stems, or handlebars migrating during your ride. It also means that lower torque values are required which prevents crushing carbon or lightweight alloy bits.
Please note that it's not for use on threaded surfaces or for bearing lubrication.
- Helps create a tighter grip between slippery surfaces
- Ideal for carbon, aluminum, and steel seatposts, handlebars, and stems
- Assembly compound holds by using grip aided by small bits of hard silica
- Silica may cause minor cosmetic blemishes
- Item #PAR0268
- Recommended Use
- keeping carbon and alloy contact points from slipping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime