While we all have that friend who's riding pack is equipped with a bike shop's worth of tools, tubes, and derailleur hangers for frames from bikes long past, not all of us enjoy embarking on rides weighed down by excessive tools. That's not to say we don't think its important to ride with the basics, and thankfully with gear like the Park Tool Micro Pump - PMP -3.2 we can get away with the support we need with minimal weight and space. The PMP-3.2 if compact, sitting at just shy of 8-inches long, so it's easy to strap to a frame, slide into your frame bag, or even jersey pocket. At only 105-grams, it's hardly noticeable among your energy gels and spare tube.
- A compact pump for minimalist rides
- Small size weighs in at only 105-grams
- Presta and Schrader compatible valve
- Mounts to frame with included hardware
- Easily packs into saddle bags or hydration bags
- Achieves pressures as high as 100 PSI