DAG-2.2 Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge
Quit fiddling with your rear derailleur's barrel adjuster and address the issue of sloppy shifting at its source. Park Tool's DAG-2.2 Derailleur Alignment Gauge helps the home mechanic identify and correct a bent derailleur hanger, and — compared to the DAG-2 model — it features a stronger shaft, tighter tolerances, and improved clearance and reach. The sliding arm encompasses wheels from 20 to 29in.
- A shop-quality tool that measures and straighten misaligned derailleur hangers Improves shifting performance and prevents derailleurs in the spokes
- Gauge bar made of heavy gauge chrome plated steel for durability
- Replaceable threaded tip increases the life of the tool
- Upgraded larger inner shaft adds strength
- Tighter tolerances improve its accuracy
- More clearance and reach fit more frame/hanger including thru-axle hangers
- Also fits Shimano Direct Mount hangers
- Item #PAR001N
- [gauge bar] chrome-plated steel
- 20 - 29in wheels
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help