Less gears, more beers.
If you're only rocking one gear, sometimes you gotta do some cog swapping to ensure you have a tall or low enough gear for the ride. With Park Tool's Chain Whip/Sprocket Remover for 1/8in Cogs - SR-18.2 you no longer have to settle for using a slipping 3/32in chainwhip while installing or removing 1/8in cogs, often leading to bloody knuckles. The opposite side features a 1in box end wrench if your one-speed bike happens to have a freehub, and the wrench is heat treated for strength while the molded handle provides comfort. Hardened pins keep the chains connected to the tool even if you're wrenching off a stubborn cog.
- A chain whip for track and singlespeed mountain bikes
- Works on single speed cogs designed for 1/8in chains
- Molded handle improves comfort and adds leverage
- Heat treated construction for strength
- 1in box-end wrench fits Park Tool Freewheel/Cassette Lockring Tools
- Harden pins securely keep the chains in place
- Item #PAR007N
- Box End Wrench
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help