Item # PAR007N
Park Tool Chain Whip/Sprocket Remover for 1/8in Cogs - SR-18.2 $27.95
Less gears, more beers.
If you're only rocking one gear, sometimes you gotta do some cog swapping to ensure you have a tall or low enough gear for the ride. With Park Tool's Chain Whip/Sprocket Remover for 1/8in Cogs - SR-18.2 you no longer have to settle for using a slipping 3/32in chainwhip while installing or removing 1/8in cogs, often leading to bloody knuckles. The opposite side features a 1in box end wrench if your one-speed bike happens to have a freehub, and the wrench is heat treated for strength while the molded handle provides comfort. Hardened pins keep the chains connected to the tool even if you're wrenching off a stubborn cog.
- A chain whip for track and singlespeed mountain bikes
- Works on single speed cogs designed for 1/8in chains
- Molded handle improves comfort and adds leverage
- Heat treated construction for strength
- 1in box-end wrench fits Park Tool Freewheel/Cassette Lockring Tools
- Harden pins securely keep the chains in place