Temporarily Out Of Stock
Item # PAR004C
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.View Similar Products
Park Tool Bottom Bracket Wrench for One-Piece Cranks $
Get wrenching on it.
The Park Tool Bottom Bracket Wrench for One-Piece Cranks is ideal for removing or tightening down some one-piece crank and bottom bracket systems. It features a double-open-ended wrench, with one side that's ideal for slotted adjusting cones with an outside diameter of 44mm or less, and a second side that is built to fit three-notched side cones that use an outside diameter between 42 and 46-millimeters.
- Handy wrenches for working on one piece cranks
- Includes one double open-ended wrench
- One side is ideal for slotted adjusting cones
- Second side fits 2-notched side cones
- Made from tool-grade steel for long lasting durability