Bottom Bracket Wrench for One-Piece Cranks
The Park Tool Bottom Bracket Wrench for One-Piece Cranks is ideal for removing or tightening down some one-piece crank and bottom bracket systems. It features a double-open-ended wrench, with one side that's ideal for slotted adjusting cones with an outside diameter of 44mm or less, and a second side that is built to fit three-notched side cones that use an outside diameter between 42 and 46-millimeters.
- Handy wrenches for working on one piece cranks
- Includes one double open-ended wrench
- One side is ideal for slotted adjusting cones
- Second side fits 2-notched side cones
- Made from tool-grade steel for long lasting durability
- Item #PAR004C
- tool grade steel
- Open End Wrench
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help