Why We Like The Osprey Fairview Trek 50L Travel Pack
Designed to function seamlessly through crowded airports and desolate trails alike, the Fairview Trek 50L Travel Pack beautifully simplifies our adventure travel. Equipped with a trusted Osprey suspension system needed for comfortable backpacking, this pack also includes a waterproof AirCover that serves as a protective travel cover or as a rain cover during wet treks.
- Dual function pack designed for traveling and trekking
- Nylon construction is highly durable and water-resistant
- Large front panel access for easy packing and retrieval
- Breathable 3D suspended mesh backpanel optimizes airflow
- Airspeed suspension system for effective load distribution
- Padded side grab handle for easy loading and unloading
- Removable sleeping pad straps for your backpacking treks
- Internal sleeve can hold a hydration reservoir or laptop
- Item #OSPZ1F2
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [main] 420D recycled nylon, PFAS-free DWR coating [accent, bottom] 500D recycled nylon, PFAS-free DWR coating
- 50L (3051cu in)
- Shoulder Straps
- padded mesh, adjustable, sternum strap
- Waist Belt
- padded mesh, adjustable
- Hydration Compatible
- multi-function sleeve (hydration reservior/laptop)
- Reservoir Included
- 1 front zippered, 2 zippered hipbelt, 1 zippered top, 2 side mesh
- [external] dual upper side, dual front panel [internal] dual with fabric wings
- Rain Cover
- yes (AirCover)
- Weight Capacity
- 24.4 x 14.9 x 12.6in
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 1.2oz
- travel, hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 27, 2022
Love this pack!
- I've used it several times
First, this pack has a movable back plate so that you can adjust the size for a perfect fit. I can hardly tell I'm wearing it! I have packed this bag 2 or three times to see just how much I can fit for my 3 month trip overseas next fall through Christmas This is exactly the bag I have been waiting for. The color is not red, it's more of a copper. It's pretty, but not as pretty as the purple which I was never able to get except in the 7OL which is entirely too big! There are pockets galore, and lots of hidden and a few hidden ones for valuables. Can't say it enough I love this bag.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov