Why We Like The Oakley DRT5 Maven I.C.E. Helmet
The newest iteration of the Oakley DRT5 Maven I.C.E. Helmet gives us more ventilation and a re-designed shell for a low-profile look we like. Thanks to Oakley's eyewear legacy, the DRT5 Maven offers seamless integration with our goggles and glasses with a built-in Lens Landing Zone and four-point adjustable visor to keep sun and debris from hitting our face. This helmet puts safety first with its secure BOA fit, MIPS protection to reduce rotational impact forces, and a medical ID chip in back to provide first responders immediate access to our health information and emergency contacts.
- Re-designed version of the DRT5 Maven for boosted safety
- BOA system with an adjustable dial to dial in our best fit
- Re-design sheds 60 grams for a lighter build
- MIPS technology redirects energy instead of just absorbing
- twICEme Medical ID NFC chip on back stores emergency contact info
- 19 total ventilation ports to prevent overheating
- Anti-odor treatments ensure you stay fresh
- Includes helmet travel bag, eyewear landing zone plus, decal
- Item #OAKK8PN
- Impact Management
- 19 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- BOA® 360-degree Fit System
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CPSC 1203, EN1078, ANZ2063
- trail, enduro, cross-country
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov