Why We Like The Oakley ARO5 Race Helmet
Designed for speed, the ARO5 Race Helmet features a light, aerodynamic design for efficient performance during races or training rides. The BOA 360° fit system allows micro-adjustments with the turn of a dial for a flawless fit, and nineteen ventilation ports deliver even airflow over the head to help us stay cool while we push the limit.
- Aerodynamic road cycling helmet designed for racing and training
- MIPS technology protects head from harmful rotational force during impact
- Sleek design sits low on the head for a natural fit and better balance
- Sweat-activated Ionic+ liner helps control odor buildup
- Unobtainium grippers hold your sunglass temples in place while riding
- Front vents are designed to easily stash eyewear on the go
- Interior foam is designed to protect head from eyewear temples during impact
- Item #OAKK8PH
- Shell Material
- polycarbonate, [inner] expanded polystrene, [liner] Ionic+
- Impact Management
- 19 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- BOA® 360° Fit System
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CPSC 1203, EN1078, ANZ2063
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov