Why We Like The X-Celsius Arctic GTX Cycling Shoe
With a GORE-TEX membrane and a neoprene collar, the X-Celsius Arctic GTX Cycling Shoe keeps our feet warm while we pedal through winter days. Because we value comfort, we appreciate the SLW2 dial that helps us dial in our perfect fit and the EVA insole that adds cushioning and support. This shoe is for the cold, wet, wild, and windy days we push ourselves to ride through.
- Stiff and warm mountain biking shoe for wet and cold days
- Rattler GORE-TEX membrane for added protection
- SLW2 dial for micro-adjustments as needed
- Arctic 4Layer insole with EVA for thermal insulation
- Reflective inserts provide added visibility on the road
- Item #NTWZ05W
- Upper Material
- SLW2 dial
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- mountain biking
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.